Tink FOSTER HOME
Tink is a sweet and loving girl. She loves playing with her foster sisters and is learning her manners. If you'd like more info, email her foster mother at firstname.lastname@example.org Posted/Updated: Shelter Hours: M-F 9-5, Sat 9-3
If you are interested in adopting me:
1) Write down my Pen of Kennel number which is beside my name.
2) Make sure to bring with you my Pen or Kennel number to Huntsville Animal Services.
3) Remember all adoptions stop 30 minutes prior to closing time.
3) You will not be allowed to place a hold on me.
4) I cannot be shipped to you.
5) Before adopting me, you can spend time with me in the Petting room please ask for assistance.
6) We take cash, checks, debit cards, VISA and Mastercard as a method of payment.
**IMPORTANT: Huntsville Animal Services cannot guarantee that I will still be available for adoption when you get to the Shelter so please come as soon as you can, because I will be adopted out on a first come, first serve basis. You may also call and ask if I am still available prior to driving to the shelter. I will be adopted out on a first come, first serve basis. When you adopt me I will stay at the shelter and taken to the vet where I will be spayed or neutered, before I can go home with you. If I am already spayed or neutered, I can go home with you today!!!
My adoption cost is very affordable and includes my adoption fees, sterilization, Rabies vaccination, license (if you live within Huntsville city limits), a microchip, a collar and a personalized identification tag, and my first set of vaccinations and two types of deworming oral medications. For details, please visit our home page.